A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Sunday, December 01, 2002

Public Thanks to Olga
I sent Olga an email yesterday after finishing my NaNoWriMo novel. I was surfing her site, which by the way is very cool, at the end of October and found her reference to NaNoWriMo. It was based solely on her comments that I found the site, then after finding the site I signed up, then after signing up I started writing, then a month later I finished. Thank you, Olga. Check out her site, it is one of the cooler blogs I've seen.

Have I mentioned I love the internet?

When I get my first book published, she is going in the dedication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home