Write 25 things you are proud of.
1. I am proud that I have finished writing my first novel.
2. I am proud that I have m l to a w to whom I have deep a. This is a quote from Special Agent Dale Cooper, Kyle McLachlan's FBI character, a statement of his life regrets that he goes through to his "Diane" the tape recorder after being shot, when he thinks he is about to die. A nice statement that I was able to fulfill a few years later.
3. I am proud that my only child is a responsible, mature, smart, well behaved, young person who seems like quite a cool kid.
4. I am proud that I stepped down from a position of authority when the situation warranted my stepping from from a position of authority, before I had to.
5. I am proud that I accomplished the Na No Wri Mo challenge last Novemeber in a way that did not alienate, irritate, or otherwise negatively affect my family and friends and others I know well and hang with.
6. I am proud that I wrote an academic paper that won an award from a national meeting of an organizational affiliated with a regional conference of quality.
7. I am proud that I have had two academic papers accepted for publicatoin, one which has been published and one which will be published in the summer of this year.
8. I am proud that I have a short story (really an excerpt from the Na No Wri Mo competition) that has been accepted for publication from an actual literary magazine.
9. I am proud that I have never had a bad experience in the work force, wither with a co worker or a boss or anyone else in that setting.
10. I am proud that I get extremely good course evaluations from my students in almost every class that I teach.
11. I am proud that I wrote a story with my child and that we actually bound it and even submitted it for contests and publications.
12. I am proud of the close relationship I have with my child and the positive feeleing we have for each other and the strength of the bond between us.
13. I am proud that I stayed.
14. I am proud of all the things I do around the house for my family, and that I hardly ever complain about them and yet I do them anyway, even with only a little appreciaiton from people.
15. I am proud that I go to libraries a lot, and that I have instilled a love for reading in my child.
16. I am proud that I have been able to successfully integrate my faith into my analysitcal and mental and mind and intelligence life.
17. I am proud that I figured out how to look pretty good for my age and my past and my personality and my job.
18. I am proud of the people who love or have loved me.
19. I am proud that I passed the exam the first time I tried.
20. I am proud that the lowest grade I ever got in college was a C+, and that I still consider that the best professor I ever had.
21. I am proud that I have read so so so many books in so so so many series.
22. I am proud that I have a relationship with my parents.
23. I am proud that I present myself well in public.
24. I am proud that I cook well.
25. I am proud that I can make people laugh, and make them comfortable in me presence.