A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Cameron's Ideas

10 activities that make you feel more grounded

50 specific things your heart loves

If it weren't so selfish, I'd love to try . . . (5)
If it weren't so expensive, I'd love to try . . . (5)
If it weren't so frivolous, I'd love to own . . . (5)
If it weren't so scary, I'd love to tell . . . (5)
If I had five other lives, I'd love to be . . . (5)

List 50 angering grievances from the historical to the hysterical. I'm angry . . . (50)

If it weren't so foolish, I'd love to try _______
If it weren't so expensive, I'd love to own a ________
If I were twenty-one again, I would let myself study __________
If I could take the next five years off, all expenses paid, I'd study _______
If it weren't so nuts, I'd love to try _________
If I gave in to my secret dream, I would let myself _____________
If I'd had ideal parents and a perfect childhood, I'd be a _______________
The dream I've never told anyone is _____________
The artist I admire and think I am a lot alike is _____________
The artist I secretly look down on because I have talent is _______________