A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

NaNo is almost here!

I have two ideas for this years NaNo . . . re-do last year's, which was interrupted mid-month by my mother's death. Or something new, the something new being . . . a Christian vampire story. I have not worked out the details yet, but it's a concept that has been running around my brain for most of this year, and maybe if I spend a month writing it, it'll not bother me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home