A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Writing Group -- July

We had writers group this month -- it was not cancelled, and all the cool people showed up, too! I gave Kerry the feedback I had on her work, as well as catching her up through scene 25 of Nowhere Man. Kim gave me some good feedback on my work, as well.

The key question she asked is whether the crux of the story involves Kenny's relationship with his power, or Kenny's relationship with Melissa. The best I could come up with then, and still now, is that the key is Melissa, viewed through the prism of the power. I am not sure that makes sense, but it is where I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home