A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Monday, January 23, 2006

I Might Be "Famous"

So I was working in Nursery at church last weekend, and introduced myself to my co-worker. She looked my name tag and asked, "Are you famous?"

Flummoxed, I shook my head slowly, and shrugged.

The Nursery supervisor, who had overheard this exchange, piped up. "He wrote the first devotional in the Advent book."

My co-worker smiled and nodded. "I only read the first few, but they were really good. That's probably where I recognize your name from."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home