A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"Nowhere Man" it is

Kim and Kerry have convinced me that the novel they want to crit is "Nowhere Man" -- I think it was the alien that persuaded them . . . . .

This one is about 57K long at this point, about 2/3 finished. So my plan is to edit the early scenes before giving them away, as well as adding to it. Thisis my motivation to work on it -- I don't want them to catch up to where I stopped writing, so I am working on both ends of it at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home