A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Writing Group -- Feb

The pre-meeting meeting of my crit group went well. I distributed the first 7 edited scenes of Nowhere Man, and Kerry said she would email me what she is working on. She seems to be in the midst of a writing flurry, at least in terms of volume. Kim is revising/rewriting, and will get me stuff in a few months.

The meeting itself was good, too -- "The Elements of Story." We talked about what we like in a story, and what we don't like. Good perspective, good discussion, good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home