A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

writer's block?

It's more like reviser's block, and it is definitely a psychological thing on my part.

In the ____ number of months since I last posted about Identity, I have accomplised a few things, most notably going through Sally Stuart's Market Guide and finding a dozen or so potential agents and publishers for the novel.

But I have not finished the stupid outline yet ... I cruised through chapter 39 (of 40), but it has sat there ever since. I am paralyzed, unable to do the last chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home