A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Writers Group

Church writers group last night. For the summer, we had "kid friendly group" -- my 16 yo came with me. That was fun.

This is one of the haiku I wrote during "open time:"
Summer vacation
sitting on the porch, wind blows
Man, I love my job.

And another, about working on "Wanted" this summer:
Reviewing old words.
I once thought this junk was good?
I hate re-writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home