A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

WOW

It's been a while, hasn't it?

But since I am putting the finishing touches on my one completed novel, manuscript, Identity (formerly Wanted), I intend to get back on the posting bandwagon here and keep myself updated on the progress of preparing to submit / attend conferences.

2 Comments:

Blogger from the royal fortress meadow said...

I'm glad to hear that you're revising and preparing to submit 'Wanted' or now 'Identity'--Perhaps you could give up your claim to the throne of unfinished novels and join the royal family of novelists...
KP (from 45.1)

9:41 AM  
Blogger from the royal fortress meadow said...

By the way--
Tag. I hope you'll play Eight Random Things blog tag with us, because you are interesting. Click on my link for more info.
Thanks,
KP

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home