A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Wow, it's been a long time

It has been about 2 years since I last used this blog, but I have missed it, and others around me have picked up blogging, so it seemed like a good idea to try this again. I think I overdosed on blogging way back when, but am clean and sober now, and ready to indulge once more.

Look here for in-progress works, bits and pieces of things, musings on writing, etc . . .

Looking forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home