A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thinking about revision

Maybe it's just rationalization, maybe it's not.

But I'm thinking that Identity needs another revision, that maybe Leila needs as much POV-time as Wayne, that maybe it's her story as much as his.

But that would necessitate putting off conference and agent hunt till 2010. Of course, maybe by then the economy will have turned around enough that it will have a better chance ........

Don't know.

2 Comments:

Blogger from the royal fortress meadow said...

Why not give it a try as is and then if there are no takers, revise.

I get that weird time loop thing when we get to the book marketing stage-- I can write many pages of a draft, but a 2 page letter and a short synopsis take me forever. I tell myself that if I just keep leaning forward, I'll eventually get moving. (I hope it's like a train, slow to start but...)
KP

2:29 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Maybe it's the fear of failure, but I just don't think it's ready to go out -- probably why I can't bring myself to finish the synopsis.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home