A Thousand Words A Day

A writing journal _____________________________ PROFESSORBLOG@HOTMAIL.COM

writing: _ Christian Writers _ _ NaNo _

reading: _LibraryThing_ _ BookCrossing _ _ My local library _ _ Another nearby library _

blogs: _ Lorie Rees_ _Itinerant Iconoclast_ _ Rita's Ravings _
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Reader, writer, podcast listener, and TV watcher. And real nice guy.

Monday, October 03, 2005

NaNo Month is Almost Here!

29 days from now is November -- and at this time of the night on 11/1, I'd better have put at least 1500 words down on paper to make the quota. Because November is national novel writing month, an exercise I have participated in 2 of the last 3 years.

I'll probably do it this year -- I am thinking about it, and will put some of my thoughts down here as they become clearer in my mind and as the day approaches.

But I haven't decided to jump yet -- just probably. But I still have weeks to decide, and anyway I heard the system was kind of slow this weekend -- Everyone who has decided to do it signed up, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home